
jayram123
07-12 12:28 AM
As a victim of identity theft, I can tell you first hand that there is serious potential that this could be an issue. There is no guarantee that the person who received your document will return it first off. What if he simply throws in the trash? USPS makes mistakes all the time. What if your package is placed by USPS in someone else's mailbox? Or what if CIS puts the wrong address on the package?
Anyway, bottomline it has potential but I do not know that we can do anything at this point other than worry and hope.
Anyway, bottomline it has potential but I do not know that we can do anything at this point other than worry and hope.
wallpaper full ack tattoos women.
sidm
05-31 12:25 PM
I have been banned too - simply because I raised the cause of international students and IV's duplicity in its stance, and that makes some GC-greedy members paranoid. :D

hopelessinseattle
03-12 10:06 AM
H1-B slavery: the American nightmare. Why would a major corporation deceive recruits only to end up with seriously unhappy employees with a serious grudge against their employer.
2011 Larry Brogan - Bootywood tree
memyselfandus
07-16 10:12 PM
Is it possible to file I-485 without I-693(Medical) ?
The reason I ask is that I cannot get a doctor's appointment in July. For some reason, if we are able to file in July, can I submit the 485 first and submit teh I-693 later.
Please advise
As per the bulletin I read, USCIS has indicated they will reject the application without I-693 period. Hence search across whole of US; if need be. Remember another thing, the appointment with Dr. is always two times; first time they take your blood (for AIDS test); then they will call second time after the blood analysis is done; if everything is fine, they would sign the I-693 and put that in a sealed envolpe.
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV
The reason I ask is that I cannot get a doctor's appointment in July. For some reason, if we are able to file in July, can I submit the 485 first and submit teh I-693 later.
Please advise
As per the bulletin I read, USCIS has indicated they will reject the application without I-693 period. Hence search across whole of US; if need be. Remember another thing, the appointment with Dr. is always two times; first time they take your blood (for AIDS test); then they will call second time after the blood analysis is done; if everything is fine, they would sign the I-693 and put that in a sealed envolpe.
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV
more...
designserve
01-27 02:40 PM
Go to this page :
Committee on Judiciary Subcommittee Jurisdiction (http://judiciary.house.gov/about/subcommittee.html)
Committee on Judiciary Subcommittee Jurisdiction (http://judiciary.house.gov/about/subcommittee.html)
sparky_jones
09-25 11:19 AM
Is the AP document mailed to the attorney or to the applicant?
more...
ingegarcia
05-24 03:17 PM
Done, sent from NH, keep your hard work IV.
2010 family tree tattoos. the
glamzon
08-23 05:30 PM
yes everyone gets a FP Notice
more...
kopra
09-19 01:15 PM
The Process of giving Birthright citizenship is a law called Jus Soli(14th Amendment) which was implemented in 1900's . Numbersusa and others are fighting to change the Jus soli to jus sanguinis which gives citizenship based on the child's parents Status to reduce the "Numbers".India Abolished Jus Soli in 1987 and dosent offer Birthright citizenship. I think going this Route to discuss the possibility to fight for parents naturalisation based on child's status will make us no different from Illegal Immigrants.
I see that term gets thrown around a lot when discussing illegal immigrants. And the words that come to my mind are "Even the mafia did not go after women and children". The fact that people attempt to reduce innocent children to a loaded label like that is nauseating.
I see that term gets thrown around a lot when discussing illegal immigrants. And the words that come to my mind are "Even the mafia did not go after women and children". The fact that people attempt to reduce innocent children to a loaded label like that is nauseating.
hair house tattoo trees.
up_guy
10-06 01:16 PM
Ask him.
Very Good reply :)
Very Good reply :)
more...
nissan_1
08-05 12:15 PM
I work for a reputed American consulting firm with 30000 emp globally. I am EB3 India and missed the July 2007 boat. After trying from last 2 years, I finally convinced my employer to file my EB2. I have a 4 years Engg degree and had 5 years work exp in IT before joining this company. I already worked 6 years in this company. Our Lawyers do not want to use any of my preious experiance, rather they want to use "Bachelor's degree and 5 years of progressively responsible experience" in my current employer as I received promotions in the past to became a Manager. I have doubt in it. but they are one of the most reputed law firm in US and I do not think I can question them in regards to immigration rules.
What you guys think? Will it work?
What you guys think? Will it work?
hot Tree
grupak
07-10 04:47 PM
NIW is tricky. As you have PhD, you can apply yourself (w/o sponser) in EB1 Researcher catagory, if you do that kind of job.
The only self-sponsoring category are: EB2-NIW and EB1-EA (Extra Ordinary). EB1-EA is harder but EB2-NIW is not easy either. NIW will have to argue why labor certification should be waived. Talk to a lawyer. You will have to show YOUR work not just the field you work in has merit and in national interest. And you bring unique abilities to the US. Your past achievements and not future potential counts more.
The only self-sponsoring category are: EB2-NIW and EB1-EA (Extra Ordinary). EB1-EA is harder but EB2-NIW is not easy either. NIW will have to argue why labor certification should be waived. Talk to a lawyer. You will have to show YOUR work not just the field you work in has merit and in national interest. And you bring unique abilities to the US. Your past achievements and not future potential counts more.
more...
house Pleasant Tree Tattoo On Back
GCplease
06-07 05:15 PM
Hi,
am e-filing my EAD renewal and I have a couple of questions.
I used Advance Parole to re-enter US. I do not maintain my H1B status. I am on EAD.
Manner of Last Entry - Is it PAR: PAROLEE
Current Immigration Status - Is it PAR: PAROLEE
People who have e-filed in the past, please let me know.
Thanks in Advance.
am e-filing my EAD renewal and I have a couple of questions.
I used Advance Parole to re-enter US. I do not maintain my H1B status. I am on EAD.
Manner of Last Entry - Is it PAR: PAROLEE
Current Immigration Status - Is it PAR: PAROLEE
People who have e-filed in the past, please let me know.
Thanks in Advance.
tattoo Hawaiian Flower Tattoos
singhsa3
04-27 04:19 PM
Supporting Documents
One resource
http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=7254000912&m=5401097161
Another one
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i765-1/72260699/
One more
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i765-1/71284153/
Another one
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16839
One resource
http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=7254000912&m=5401097161
Another one
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i765-1/72260699/
One more
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i765-1/71284153/
Another one
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16839
more...
pictures tattoo trees
amitjoey
10-14 11:44 AM
I guess EB3 will finally cross 2001 barrier in the next bulletin.
For Eb2, it will be like the new EB3. Just too many cases were filed in EB2 after 2005.
Good luck to everyone.:)
What is the use? EB3 had crossed into 2003 last year. Then they moved it back to 2001. Which means that they have a lot of applications pending from 2001, 2002.
For Eb2, it will be like the new EB3. Just too many cases were filed in EB2 after 2005.
Good luck to everyone.:)
What is the use? EB3 had crossed into 2003 last year. Then they moved it back to 2001. Which means that they have a lot of applications pending from 2001, 2002.
dresses Tree Back Tattoo Designs
vdesai_8
03-31 03:33 PM
Done.
more...
makeup tree tattoo designs
LostInGCProcess
06-18 10:56 AM
I would like to thank all the members for their responses.
I am at least (I think) safe, cause I have approved I-140, EAD and I-485 pending and crossed the 6 months waiting milestone. I am still on H1 with that company. They recently merged (or bought by) the other company....from that time on that new company started sending all these documents to sign....which my old company never asked me to do so.
However, I feel sorry for those who are new and primarily in H1B with the company. They don't have much of a choice, I guess.
Thank you pappu, senk1s, jthomas, sunilbhai, snathan and kshitijnt for your valuable comments.
Thanks,
RC :)
I am at least (I think) safe, cause I have approved I-140, EAD and I-485 pending and crossed the 6 months waiting milestone. I am still on H1 with that company. They recently merged (or bought by) the other company....from that time on that new company started sending all these documents to sign....which my old company never asked me to do so.
However, I feel sorry for those who are new and primarily in H1B with the company. They don't have much of a choice, I guess.
Thank you pappu, senk1s, jthomas, sunilbhai, snathan and kshitijnt for your valuable comments.
Thanks,
RC :)
girlfriend cherry tree branch tattoo.

praveenuppaluri
08-19 01:40 PM
Kondur, based on your signature, you have 3 active applications in the system. I understand EB1A, thats you sponsering yourself and no labor needed. EB2 with PD 02/08 is employer filed with PERM and I140 and whole nine yards. if I understand it right, EB2 NIW is also something an employer should sponser (or atleast help you with some documentation) and you file I-140 directly like EB1A. I know parallel applications are OK and EB2-NIW or EB1A are surely faster. but is there any reason behind that many applications at same time (other than increasing your probability of atleast one going thru?)..
EB2 India PD 2/08
EB1A: I 140 filed: July 2009. Pending
EB2 NIW: I 140 filed: July 2009. Pending
.
EB2 India PD 2/08
EB1A: I 140 filed: July 2009. Pending
EB2 NIW: I 140 filed: July 2009. Pending
.
hairstyles tree tattoo. go ack
GC_ASP
03-08 01:47 PM
Zcool,
Sorry to hear that. My friend also got very much similar RFE for H1 extension. Company replied to the RFE with the help of one of the best attorney's. It has been almost 3 months since he replied. But no action so far from USCIS. He is using AP to travel to india. There is always a chance that USCIS may issue a RFE on your 140 as well. My friend is planning to change the employer to avoid this mess. Consult a good attorney to come out of this.
good luck.
Sorry to hear that. My friend also got very much similar RFE for H1 extension. Company replied to the RFE with the help of one of the best attorney's. It has been almost 3 months since he replied. But no action so far from USCIS. He is using AP to travel to india. There is always a chance that USCIS may issue a RFE on your 140 as well. My friend is planning to change the employer to avoid this mess. Consult a good attorney to come out of this.
good luck.
HV000
11-19 11:44 AM
Guysssssss N Gals , I got it (I-485 approval) 10 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!! NO RFE. Recent Luds were on I-140 / I-129 / I-131 ( Luds occered on 10/29 & 11/4) . Been in USA (F1, H1) since Aug 1997.
My case Details
EB3, India , PD Oct 2000(Sub.)
I-140 / I-485 RD : 2/2005
I-140 : AD 07/2005
4 EAD / 4 APs
IV should publish backlog examples such as this one to the media. This person has waited for over 7 years to get immigration benefits from the govt!!
My case Details
EB3, India , PD Oct 2000(Sub.)
I-140 / I-485 RD : 2/2005
I-140 : AD 07/2005
4 EAD / 4 APs
IV should publish backlog examples such as this one to the media. This person has waited for over 7 years to get immigration benefits from the govt!!
gc_dedo
01-06 05:35 PM
irs has already posted how you can get rebate if you were not eligible last year but you are eligible now (after getting dependents ssn)
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=186065,00.html?portlet=7
AFAIK, those who become ligible to receive stimulus in 2008 can claim stimulus of previous year. IRS will post information - how to claim it.
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=186065,00.html?portlet=7
AFAIK, those who become ligible to receive stimulus in 2008 can claim stimulus of previous year. IRS will post information - how to claim it.
No comments:
Post a Comment