What else could you possibly want? Well, maybe beer and beautiful women, but we have them, too! Pay attention!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Watch These Brits Dump All Over Mexican People
They can't really get away with this, can they? You can't get away with trashing a whole nation like that, can you? What will the Mexicans think? Oh, wait, they don't. It's like, if there was a Mexican in that car, you know who'd be driving? A policeman. And I hope they made the steering wheel small so that a Mexican can drive it with his handcuffs on. Because you know what you call a Mexican with a new car? A felon. Actually, I did see a Mexican driving a BMW the other day - wait, that was in Grand Theft Auto. Anyway, I just don't think these guys should be mocking the Mexicans like that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment